[Discuss] Class action against "Secure Boot"

I want a retina display Macbook running Linux, though.  Screen size (in
pixels) is my #1 laptop decision-making spec.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*