[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] GPS feature in cellphones?
- Subject: [Discuss] GPS feature in cellphones?
- From: johnhall2.0 at gmail.com (John Hall)
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 20:21:54 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CAAbKA3WBY-=h-f_ubvn2fB6OAxGHk8+2HfZYQZm=pRLQT4t=QQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <53921B9E.email@example.com> <CAAbKA3WBY-=h-f_ubvn2fB6OAxGHk8+2HfZYQZm=pRLQT4t=QQ@mail.gmail.com>
The 3g / 4g transmitters and receivers operate through the same ping that allows you to get a phone connection. If you think soimeone might be tracking you to improve thier services and sales of them then you'd be right. If you have an android phone or a phone with google installed go to: https://www.google.com/settings/dashboard and then scroll down and go to location history. I wonder where were you were on May 21st ? I actually like this feature but folks ought to know about it. I did not know for months what it ment. Anyway through the dashboard you can go and delete places your phone went.... as if that is not suspicous in and of itself! On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Bill Ricker <bill.n1vux at gmail.com> wrote: > On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Richard Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com> > wrote: > > > It's because > > they're not really off. > > > > ?If it's off enough to make an airline happy, it's not reporting anything, > even *if* it's passively tracking? > > -- > Bill Ricker > bill.n1vux at gmail.com > https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux > _______________________________________________ > Discuss mailing list > Discuss at blu.org > http://lists.blu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss >