Android tablets

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> but it is a
> really impressive item.

I am very interested in what Apple's new Ipad will look like.  The Xoom
is expensive, and Apple has a lot of room for lowering their price, so
there might be price pressure from that direction.  If not, there will
be other Android tablets that will drive prices down.  I don't need to
have the first one out of the gate.

Another worry: I will want one that isn't encumbered with non-Google
bloatware, one that isn't restricted in what apps I can install, etc.  I
will probably end up paying extra for that.

-kb, the Kent who was very specific about buying a Nexus One.