Android tablets

> http://mashable.com/2011/01/07/motorola-xoom-android-honeycomb-video/
>
>   The Motorola Xoom is the first tablet to run the Android 3.0
>   "Honeycomb" OS. Revealed at CES earlier this week, the device sports a
>   1GHz dual core processor, a 10-inch screen and 4G connectivity.

Another Xoom review:

http://www.crunchgear.com/2011/02/23/review-motorola-xoom-the-android-tablet-redefined/

  It is the closest anyone has come to an iPad equivalent for the
  Android set. I was impressed with the speed, design, and quality of
  the device, and although there are a few caveats, I came away
  optimistic for the new crop of Honeycomb devices that will follow this
  one.
  The size and shape are strikingly similar to the iPad's. It is a bit
  wider and very slightly thinner, although it was oftentimes mistaken
  by others for Cupertino's juggernaut.
  In all, the Xoom is an impressive piece of kit. It doesn't feel as
  "hollow" as the iPad, perhaps because of the Xoom's 1.6 lb weight
  versus the iPad's 1.4.
  I was amazed by the Xoom's dual-core Tegra 2 processor. It is
  lightning fast and most activities took seconds. It beat the iPad in
  side-by-side website scrolling tests in many cases.