Choosing a Linux Distro WebTesting/FileSharing

KyleL wrote:
> I am looking to use my shuttle to hold all my files as well as
> testing for my websites that I work on.

The second requirement may trump the first, unless the web sites impose
no special requirements on the server. If you want an accurate test
environment, you should try and replicate your production hosting
environment as much as possible, including the distribution.

If you were only using the box for a file server, then I'd suggest
considering one of the NAS distributions (FreeNAS, Open Filer), but for
general use I'd second Jarod's recommendation and stick with what you know.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA