cache dns

Jarod,

I modify the named.conf as your comment. Do I need to add any zone or that's it.

Thanks.

Dave

*****************

// Red Hat BIND Configuration Tool
//
// Default initial "Caching Only" name server configuration
//

options {
        directory "/var/named";
        dump-file "/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
        statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
        listen-on port 53 {
        127.0.0.1;
        192.168.5.101;

};