Fan control question

 So I'm starting to put together the new box.  I'm using an Antec P180B
case.  Two shockers for me were that (1) it doesn't have a speaker.
Huh!!?!? and (2) the 3 120mm fans have the 4-pin Molex connectors, like
for hard drives, not the kind that connects to the fan connectors on the
motherboard.  They do have separate switches for three speed settings,
which is cool.  But having the fan speed determined by temperature seems
like a much better idea to me.

I'm pretty sure I've seen adapters to convert 4-pin Molex to the 3-pin
or 4-pin motherboard fan connectors.  But since there's only the two
wires for power coming from the fans (ie no pins for RPM sense), getting
those adapters and hooking them up to the motherboard won't actually buy
me anything.  The motherboard can't control fans without sensors.  right?

If I am, I'll probably have to replace at least one of the fans to do
this.  It should run quieter then.

Oh, and what's a good internal temperature to shoot for?

I'm downloading torrents for F8 test 3 now. Wish I could time it with
the full release, but...

believed to be clean.