Re: the dream machine

 I've maxed out my system. 3 gigs of memory and the latest version of
VMWare. The thing that's striking is that on my macbook, I can't tell
that vista is running as a client under VMWare, where as under my Fedora
Core 6 OS, on my desk top, you can cirtainly tell due to the
sluggishness. ergo... upgrade to dual core?