FYI: Scammer alert

Just FYI:

I have a couple web sites and I kept getting this bozo submitting comments
with just a bunch of links to porn sites. For a while I didn't notice, but
then Google threatened to drop my blog-bits (adsense) account.

So, I looked at my logs, and the TCP/IP address is 195.225.176.66 and a
quick firewall rule took care of if.

If you have a web site that accepts input from users, look for a message
the is titled "why not cms," and from a user with some random name at
jwpcworld.com. He seems to be targeting drupal sites.

believed to be clean.