Use my old laptop

I have an old laptop that I think someone should repurpose.  It would make a nice dhcp or bind server - sitting quietly on a shelf using little power.  Putting it on my killawatt indicates it consumes <40 watts when fully active (booting) and <20 watts when sitting idle.

I load Ubuntu 5.10 as a test and it went in fine.

No name brand
AMD K6-2/366 CPU
CD-ROM/DVD-ROM
6GB HD
128MB RAM
Floppy
2 CardBus
1 USB
VGA Out
1024x786 display
IrDA
PS2
carrying case
power supply
port replicator
some left over docs and MS-Windows drivers

No integrated NIC, but I have a 100Mbit PCMCIA that I can sell for cheap.
The battery is useless, needs to be plugged in to work.
The LCD display has been flaky in the past, but is working alright today.
An external monitor works fine.
CD-ROM works and boots, DVD-ROM is untested.

You can pick up in Newton or Watertown.  Let me know...

believed to be clean.