what to do about Windows email worms

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, miah wrote:

> No Offense, but it truely amazes me the number of people on a Linux
> mailling list that run Windows, and on top of that windows mailer
> software.

You're right.

These people are a Threat to our Precious Bodily Fluids.

We should PURGE THEM FROM OUR MIDST.

That or just accept that different people & organizations have different
needs, and for some, for whatever reason, they have to use Microsoft
software, at work &/or at home. These people are not necessarily bad
people, nor are they necessarily idiots for making their software choices.

Nah, nevermind, let's just nuke 'em from orbit.

It is, after all, the only way to be sure :)

--
Chris Devers