New jobs page ready for trial

How can I post available positions on this section?

We need at least one Senior UNIX system administrator and have openings
for some junior positions as well.

(Interested readers should not reply to the list, but to me personally)

P.S. The section is clear and looks good Bill.  Thanks!

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking

-