[Discuss] [OT] BLU's SEO (Martin Owens)

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 19:25 -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
> Neither steam nor ice are water; water is liquid dihydrogen monoxide.
> Steam is gaseous dihydrogen monoxide, and ice is solid dihydrogen
> monoxide.

Water is a chemical compound, It's 'water' in all states. Only lit.
vernacular hints that it might refer to only the liquid form by calling
solid water 'ice' and vaporised water 'steam' and not often calling
either 'water'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water

This same 'learn English by experience' is why most people think steam
is opaque white, but that's actually condensation and not steam at all.

Martin,