[Discuss] fun interview with Poul-Henning Kamp and a tutorial on jails. also what do you like to watch?

Hi All,

I haven't thought about bsd in a while.  I think a few years back we had
a meeting about it.  If I remember correctly they didn't have a proper
package manager back then.  I also really like the gpl.  Nevertheless
watching Alan Jude on podcasts has me thinking it's time to revisit bsd.
  I figure some of you would like to check this out:

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/44887/go-directly-to-jail8-bsd-now-7/

Think I'll download freebsd tonight and play around with it.  I like the
idea of the "one way mirror", possible performance improvements over
virtualization, and using zfs.  Looks like some fun new toys.

What tech related videos do you like to watch?  Lately I've been
watching stuff on jupiterbroadcasting.com and pauldotcom.com.

Thanks,

--
Eric Chadbourne
http://theMnemeProject.org/