[Discuss] BLU's SEO

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Joseph Guarino
<jguarino at evolutionaryit.com> wrote:
> Great to see you posting here.  =) You have been doing great work over
> at the desktop SIG and it is awesome to see people enthusiastically
> embracing the Linux desktop.  Your SEO/SEM knowlege is vast so I'm happy
> to see you add some insights to this discussion.

Hi Joseph- Thank you for the follow up and the kind words.  I regret
missing your SEO talk.  I have limited evenings free due to childcare
at the moment.

>> Both the in person activities and the increased posting of content will
>> improve SEO as a side effect...
>
> Most definitely this is a powerful step forward but it really requires
> moving toward a CMS like Wordpress or Drupal so anyone in the group who
> wants to post important, relevant content can do so.
>
> I would love to see if there are ways we can collaborate better and I'll
> look forward to sitting down with you.

Despite some scheduling limitations, I would make time for to
collaborate with you and other BLU members on these topics.

As to the broader debates on SEO, marketing, etc., I find myself
agreeing with all sides.  Many of the posters have had well thought
out points.  Even though it's an OT topic, it's another indication of
the quality of participants and value of this list.

Will