[Discuss] Effort to repeal Mass Tax on Software Services

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Greg Rundlett
>
> I think most people, and virtually all people on this list, would view this
> tax as both unjust and counterproductive.

"Unjust?"   I fail to see injustice.  Injustice is when there's a disproportional relationship between somebody's actions and the actions that are against them.

Counterproductive?  A matter of perspective.  It's counterproductive for me, as somebody who has to pay a tax.  It's productive for the other people, who are the recipients.

I definitely oppose corruption in government.  But I favor honest people being employed by government dollars, which have to come from somewhere.

If they don't tax me, they have to tax someone else.  There's already a food tax, property tax, sales tax, gas tax, highway toll, you name it.  Taxes levied against the other groups and not me or the industry that I work in.