[Discuss] Fwd: Re: Dennis Ritchie, Creator of UNIX and C, Dead at 70

The death of one of the truly great ones in our industry. I owe so much to
this man's work that there is no way to express my sense of loss.

Why is it that the people who contribute so much tend to profit so little?

If there was justice, Richie would be alive today and as rich as Bill Gates.