Go (language)

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Richard Pieri <richard.pieri-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> My third is not so much a gripe as a Go fail. ?That fail being Go's alleged conciseness. ?Go's version of Hello World is something like 4 lines of code. ?Python's is 1 (2 if you include the #! interpreter line).

I agree. We should definitely measure language conciseness by the
length of Hello World, rather than some sort of actual useful program.
Presented for your approval, Hello World written in Zarflax the most
concise language ever:

Boom! (That was the sound of all of your minds exploding, due to the
extreme conciseness of the Zarflax Hello World.)

Best,
Gordon
ps -- please take this email as seriously as I do :--)