Comcast

I just started to switch my office to RCN. They were quick and
responsive. Once we signed the contract, they had it installed the
following business day. One of the first  things I did was to make sure
we had our static IPs (I had to make a couple of calls, but that was
fixed quickly). One of the things I did first was to run a traceroute to
blu.org. In our current network that is run by Regus though Level3, the
latency was significant causing a ping to take about 70ms. In RCN, we
were down to well under 20 for a single ping. Traceroutes were
reasonable. Actually we signed up for the 60/10 service, but that will
not be available for a month or two. The only holdup right now is that
some of my colleagues are doing a joint project and demo over the next
couple of days, so I won't be able to reconfigure the Sonic Wall until
Friday afternoon.

As a footnote, I am very satisfied with my Comcast service at home.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846