Comcast

I think Comcast has started blocking my port 25, has this ever happened to
anyone?  I am able to get to my web page www. but I can't get to the
server that points to the MX record?   I can't telnet on port 25, when I
ping it the ip is correct, everything on the server seems okay.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to find out if it is comcast.

Regards,

Michael Webb |  IT Manager
Standard Duplicating Machine Corp
978-289-5408 direct  |  978-886-1778 cell
mwebb-Dt0PXscwUuU at public.gmane.org  |  www.sdmc.com

NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of
this e-mail is prohibited.