MMapFile: File locking failed with error code 37

Hi Jerry,

I remember having locking problems with one of the rpc daemon about a
year ago, maybe stat, that would cause havoc with the nfs mounted
clients. When I looked at it, I traced to a flaw in some of the kernel
code which was corrected in some newer kernel version. Right now I'm
running 2.6.24 or above. I don't know how difficult is to try a new
kernel on your system, but maybe you can give it a try.

       	         Cheers,
			 Nuno