Re: OT: Saving energy

 Shouldn't it use the same? Heating up cloths gets rid of the water on them,
if you put in 1 unit of water at 1 unit of time to get it to dry, then
getting 2 units of water at 2 units of time will be required. Of course the
whites will require less energy to dry off then the colors, esp if the
whites are just tee shirts and undies and sox, while colors being something
much heavier like a sweat shirt. Both are rendered moot however if you are
talking about washing 2 totally different fabrics. Wool for example takes on
a lot more water then cotton which takes on much less water then spandex.
Basically, you don't have enough information to answer the question. ~Ben