Re: OLPC machines are shipping

 >    1. Is it limited to mesh networking, or will it connect to an
>       802.11A,B, or G node?
It can hook up to all three afaik. One of the cool features of the
mesh network is that if ONE laptop can get internet (via a wifi point)
then any connected to it via the Mesh Network can get a connection as
well. Should work wonders for the kids out in Africa and the like.

>    3. QWERTY?
Yes, with no caps lock and a ctrl key in the caps lock position. This
is going to be an AWESOME emacs machine.

>    5. Does the yo-yo recharger come with it or is it extra?
Extra. They also have a 12 dollar solar panel screen that can be used
with it. I'm REALLY interested in that. I'm hoping you can buy those
soon cause that sounds really interested. Set that up in my window and
get like unlimited power during the day!

Chris Giroir

believed to be clean.