Re: Which laptop?

 I love Asus laptops. Been using them for a while and I love it. Their
barebones systems are great and their normal offerings are awesome.
I've had no hardware compatibility problems with linux and they have
some really nice looking ultra portable models. Even though it doesn't
come with an internal cdrom drive I would probably make their U1 model
my next computer if I had the money right now. I'm also interested in
the eeePC once I pay off the XO charge on my credit card.

Chris

On Dec 21, 2007 10:00 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My current laptop was made back in 2002/2003 time frame. Seeing as this
> means I am using what can only be considered in "Moore's law"
> measurements, a dinosaur, I need to buy a new one.
>
> Any first hand reports and recommendations?

believed to be clean.