Any suugestion for good performance managed and unmanaged switch

 Hello all,

Any suggestion for a good managed and unmanaged
switch?
I am looking for unmanaged and managed switch for our
colo. We are looking for good performance switch.

I think about HP switch, but don't know if any other
options.
1. HP ProCurve Switch 2724 unmanaged 24 ports
2. HP ProCurve Switch 2848 managed 48 ports

Any suggestion is big help.

--Dave

http://mail.yahoo.com

believed to be clean.