Python heaven...

I've been a gnu-emacs coder for decades... Mainly, I code using
gnu-emacs as my IDE writing lots of Java and C++ code. But today harolds
in a new era... I took all day yesterday to setup a debugging system to
debug python code, (eclipse + pydev) and I'm quite amazed at how much
I've been missing from the IDE world. It's sort of the same effect I
felt when I first started using spread sheets about a year ago. (Yup,
I'm an old dog who hates to learn new tricks...)

How many BLU'ers use IDE's like eclipse or just keep hacking code with
emacs, (or vi?) issuing make commands in a separate terminal window or
with the emacs internal compile command? I'm just wondering just how
behind the times I am...

:)

Steve.

believed to be clean.