Commercial DSL providers, Suggestions for

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 02:18:57PM -0500, David Kramer wrote:
> By far, the best is Speakeasy.  Everybody I know who has them loves them.
> Incredible tech support, permissions to run any kinds of servers you want to
> run, very fast DNS, and they even TELL you when they are going to have
> maintenance.  If you decide to go with them, as someone for a referral number
> an they'll get a few bucks.  I've had it for a few years now.

Well, OK, I'm already jealous.  ;-)

Over the past few years Speakeasy has been mentioned many times in this
list, and virtually always in a positive light.

Unfortunately, they don't service Hudson MA.  :(   (looked at 'em first
thing. )

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"