Eudora Replacement

> Kmail does 50-70% of Eudora (and has some great features of its own, like
> hard-core integration with Kopete and the Address Book) and Thunderbird has
> another chunk. Evolution has another chunk, but nothing now or since has
> really competed with Eudora.

Pinky, Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?

No, but seriously, we should use the power of BLU to make a wicked
pissah email client. [note: I'm from Virginia, we don't really use the
"wicked foo" construct, so if that means something other than awesome,
disregard :--) ]

I've been looking for a solid side project for a while, and I think
this would be totally sweet to do. Who, if anyone, is with me? Reply
off-list.

Gordon
--
Gordon Marx