Thank you

Hi.  I'm David Kramer, Assistant Director of BLU.

On Thursday 04 September 2003 04:17 pm, Steve wrote:
> My name is Stephen Ramponi, live here in Ma. and have all my life (raised
> in weymouth and now in hopkinton), have worked in Ma. all my life and my
> company focuses in the Ma. area.  We deal specifically in in the LINUX
> area. I was wondering who I could reach out to regards to getting
> permission to post Linux based local positions on this list.  The roles
> we have are 100% real, qualified, are approved vendors of the clients we
> are presenting and we are not a HACK body shop.  We NEVER send anyone's
> resume to any client without first getting their permission and always
> work 1000% ethically and honestly.

We used to have a separate jobs section on the website, which atrophied from
disuse years ago.  Now, so many members are unemployed that I post job
leads directly to discuss at blu.org.  As long as your ads are really for
actual positions, and you don't flood the list with them, I would think
that it would be OK for you to post them here.

>  I would be glad to come to a meeting
> to introduce myself, answer any questions you may have and meet face to
> face.  It is a tough market out there and would love to share with the
> group some open positions we have from our clients that are LINUX based.

We have had mini pre-presentations at some meetings where someone comes and
talks for 10-15 minutes before the main meeting.  This coming meeting will
be very busy, but maybe at the meeting after that, if you're interested.

> Thank you very mush for your time and look forward to hearing back from
> you.

And I, you.  I'm unemployed myself, and am looking forward to your postings.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "The political lesson of Watergate is this: Never again must
DKK D  America allow an arrogant, elite guard of political adolescents to
DK KD  by-pass the regular party organization and dictate the terms of a
DDDD   national election."                          - Gerald R. Ford (1913-)