urgently seeking a contact at Akamai

Dice.com recently told me about a programming job opening up in their
Network Management & Reporting group, and based on the qualifications
they list, I think I'm a very good fit for the job.

However, based on past experience, about two hundred other people will
read the same job listing and think the same thing, so I want to do
everything I can to maximize my chances.

I'm looking for someone who works for Akamai who is willing to (a) take
my resume and cover letter to the appropriate authorities; (b) give me