Pink Tie

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 12:01, plamen.krastev at verizon.net wrote:
> I was wondering if anybody out there has used the "work-around" distro
> of Red Hat named Pink Tie and distributed by Cheap Bytes. Any
> thoughts, comparisons ?

I believe Pink Tie is just the normal Redhat distribution with all the
updates pre-applied to it.  There were legal issues with calling it
"Redhat" while having it be modified from what Redhat themselves
distributed.

You should be able to get the same setup by installing stock Redhat, and
applying all updates.

--
Gregory Boyce <gboyce2 at badbelly.com>