(xeran.com) and then setup a program like fetchmail to pop
that one mailbox and deliver the mail to separate accounts on my
mail server at home.  Is this possible?????

IE. Email for jon, bill, and ed all end up at bigbox at xeran.com
and then I pop bigbox and deliver the mail to jon at home, bill at home and
ed at home

The mail server that I built is a Redhat 7.3 box with Postfix, Apache,
Courier Imap, Squirrel Mail, and Mailman.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. When is the term analog going to be cool again?  Is digital going to
become out dated? Is baseband going to be the next big marketing
buzzword?