domain name reg problem

A good place to check if you are in the right is
http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm, ICANN's Domain Name Dispute
Resolution policy.  According to Section 4, paragraph a) of the policy, the
company that is demanding that you transfer your domain to them may be
within their rights if all of the following are true:

Your domain name is identical or confusingly similar to a trademark or
service mark in which the complainant has rights; and
You have no rights or legitimate interests in respect of the domain name;
and
Your domain name has been registered and is being used in bad faith.

You have registered your domains in "bad faith" if:

You bought the domain just so you could resell it for a profit, or
You bought the domain just to keep someone else from having it, or
You bought the domain just to screw with someone's business, or
You bought the domain with the hope that people would confuse your site with
the someone else's in the hope that people would inadvertently come to your
site

Unless your name is Howie Carr or you have some other legitimate claim to
that name, I'd say they have a pretty good chance of winning this dispute.
Sounds like you need a lawyer.  :)

~Jeff