FBI seeks rerouting of certain traffic

    Isn't it a little more than ironic that the FBI was implicated in the 9/11
attacks because of its steadfast refusal to share "secret" information? Now, in
part because of this foolishness, they and other "secretive" U.S. governmental
agencies seek even more power to intrude on the privacy and ultimately the
security of individuals?
    And I totally agree with the supposition that putting in chokepoints in the
internet will not only interfere with its privacy but greatly threaten its overall
security and stability. Anyone with a mediocre ISP knows what happens at any
weakpoint in the connection stream if there is no reliable redundancy.

IMHO, Of Course!  Randy