JOB: Firewall Implimentation Engineer

I'm posting this for a friend here at GTE Internetworking (Formerly BBN,
soon to be spun-off as a public company!).  Please direct all response to
him regarding the job.  It's a good start for someone with Unix and some
network experience looking to learn more about security in an upwardly
mobile position.

Thanks!
-Shaun

Hi,
I work with GTE Internetworking. My group works with GTEI's commercial
firewall products. We are looking for a couple of people to join or
firewall provisioning team which provides consultation and security policy
development/implementation for our customers.

We work primarily with Checkpoint's firewall-1 product on a Solaris
platform. You will work with the latest technology in firewalls, VPNs and
routing. You will also consult our clients on security designs that work
best for their particular networks.
Please contact me at the number or email below. I will organize an
Interview with the appropriate manager.
Thanks,

Craig Gerrish
Site Patrol Provisioning