choosing base addresses on NICs

	I stand corrected on that but, as I said, we had an 8 port hub in my
office. Each port on the hub had 2 lights, the link light and the duplex
lighte. The duplex light was on for both of our duplex cards and yellow for
the half duplex cards. The link light showed green for 100baseT and yellow
for 10baseT. While it may have fit the technical definition of a switch, it
looked like a hub and was labeled as a hub. I don't remember the
manufacturer. I do know that Linksys does not support full duplex on their
hubs.

Jerry Feldman
Contractor, eInfrastructure Partner Engineering
508-467-4315 http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/linux/

Compaq Computer Corp.
200 Forest Street MRO1-3/F1
Marlboro, Ma. 01752