RedHat Linux 4.0, getty_ps package file locations

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From support at www.redhat.com Mon Jan 27 15:11:38 1997
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 14:20:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [closed: ticket #4524]
From: support at redhat.com
To: glenn at aoi.ultranet.com

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997 support at redhat.com wrote:

Thanks for the info! I have already forwarded it to the developers.
(4.1 will ship Real Soon Now, and probably won't have this fix unless it was
reported/fixed before now. But this should make it into the updates/4.2
in any event)

--
/*********************************************************
 * Hunter Matthews                    hunter at redhat.com  *

This problem has been CLOSED by the support technician.  If you feel this
is in error, please subit a message with your registration number
in the subject line and include a brief message and the entire contents
of this message in the body.  Your subject line should read;

Subject: [registration #XXXXX]

where 'XXXXX' is your product registration number.

The summary included above has been archived in case of future difficulties
related to this topic.

There are two other valuable sources of information that may be helpful:
- The Red Hat Software web site, at http://www.redhat.com/
- The Red Hat Software E-mail discussion lists. More information is available
  on our web site at http://www.redhat.com/support/mailing-lists/

----- End Included Message -----