[Discuss] Ton Lehrer

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Sat Dec 17 20:03:45 EST 2022

I see that Tom Lehrer has put all his work in the public domain, free to
download (for the moment): https://tomlehrersongs.com/

But I can't figure out how to unrar the downloads:

kentborg at tinpan:~/Music/Tom Lehrer$ unrar ./aewwtl.rar

   unrar 0.0.1  Copyright (C) 2004  Ben Asselstine, Jeroen Dekkers

   Extracting from /home/kentborg/Music/Tom Lehrer/aewwtl.rar

   unknown archive type, only plain RAR 2.0 supported(normal and solid
archives), SFX and Volumes are NOT supported!
   All OK
   kentborg at tinpan:~/Music/Tom Lehrer$

Suggestions?

Thanks,