Mesh nodes

Stephen Ronan sronan at panix.com
Thu Aug 31 11:16:44 EDT 2006

At the recent BLU meeting that focused on MIT Roofnet and mesh
networking, Bob Keyes mentioned that he was developing some nodes
suitable for placement outdoors, using Linux and Roofnet-based
open source software. As an update, below is a message Bob posted
to the Boston Area Wireless Internet Alliance (bawia.org) email
list. - Steve Ronan