Listserv.

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Sun Aug 13 23:42:19 EDT 2006

On 2006-08-13, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> wrote:
> I had remembered some of your posts. I actually got a complaint from a
> list admin in the UK.

Again, I am sorry. Can you get me list of all those who
complained -- I am writing an apology so I could mention them
specifically.

Thanks,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

In political activity men sail a boundless and bottomless sea;
there is neither harbor for shelter nor floor for anchorage,
neither starting point nor appointed destination.
   -- Michael Oakeshott: Rationalism in Politics