suse installation problems

Ken Gosier ken at kg293.net
Mon Aug 7 23:50:12 EDT 2006

Many thanks for all the help; my next task is to get wireless networking
going with suse. I currently have a Buffalo WHR-G54S wireless router and
Netgear WG111 adapter, but they refuse to talk to each other, even under
Windows. (I turned off all encryption etc., the adapter sees the router
and says it connects, but then refuses to download anything from the net.
:-(

This is the task for tomorrow. I may toss the Netgear and just buy a
Buffalo adapter; I have to track down if Buffalo adapters are supported
under Linux--