Need network inkjet printer recommendation

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Mon Sep 20 23:50:01 EDT 2004

We just saw a Sanyo color laser printer at Sams Wholesale for $450 including
built in network adapter plus USB plus centronics.  Built in duplexer.  Best
Buy has the same thing for about $500 without the built in network adapter.

I do use an external network adapter (cheapest thing I could find, under
$50), and it works well with both my old HP LJIIP and an old epson color
inkjet.  Just my luck of the draw.