Atari 800, monitor, printer, disk drives, s/w available

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 19 12:18:01 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm giving away my old Atari 800 computer.  I've got the computer,
monitor, printer, disk drives, and tons of software and documentation
in a box on the street at 6 Farragut Ave in Somerville.  It'll be
on the curb until the trash men take it tomorrow.

Last I tried this machine still worked, but last I tried was years and
years ago.  It has 48K and lots of add-ons.  I should probably just
donate this to the computer museum, but I don't have the time and
don't want to move it yet another time.

First come, first served.  No reservations.  Mapquest directions
are best.

You know you want the first, best game machine from the 1980s!
Pick up a piece of nostalgia or fun hacking toy.

-derek