test

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Mon Sep 13 13:21:01 EDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, John Chambers wrote:

> Well, I didn't notice the lack yesterday because I had  two
> musical  gigs  that tied up the afternoon and evening.  But
> whether that qualifies as a life, I don't know.

Chambers music?

(just helping Bill Horne diagnose the "when there's no emails to send, no
emails get sent" issue with the BLU mail server.  I'm sure it will be all
straightened out soon enough.  "Top men are working on it")

 --
DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD