Wireless NIC

Anthony Gabrielson agabriel at home.tzo.org
Sat Sep 11 00:13:01 EDT 2004

Hello,
	I have a wireless NIC that Linux doesn't seem to see at all.  I even tried
ndiswrapper with no avail...  If anyone knows of a cheap 802.11b card I can
get for my laptop that will work with a 2.6 kernel or through ndiswrapper I
would appreciate a heads up.  If anyone know how to kick a VCTnet PC11BR
card into working that would be even better.  Funny thing is this card had
drivers for 2.4 that seemed to be dropped going into 2.6.  Also Linux can
not find (i.e. even see) either of the two examples for this card at all,
really strange as it can be found and work under windows.  Would anyone be
familiar with why the NICS aren't being seen?  Could these be win
nics?  Does such a thing exist....

Thanks,
Anthony