Tar error: Broken Pipe

Alaric Alaric at angeldustrial.com
Sun Sep 5 20:11:01 EDT 2004

Well I checked on free disk space and got

/dev/hda2              55G  6.8G   45G  14% /
/dev/hda1              99M  9.9M   84M  11% /boot
none                  189M     0  189M   0% /dev/shm

so I think I'm ok there, and I didn't ever set up any quota or anything on
disk space so I don't *think* that that's an issue either... I ran
repquota -a and it didn't come back with anything...

-Alaric