apache

Bill Holt william_holt at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 1 15:00:02 EDT 2004

Is it possible you have iptables blocking it?
iptables -L

P.S. because I am lazy, whenever I have to restart a machine I have to make sure I clear it.
iptables -F
The reason why I leave it running is because someday I intend on configuring it correctly...
P.S.S, I'm behind a router so I'm not that concerned, if you are in front of one I recommend configuring it properly.