[Discuss] LibreOffice Impress Issue

Dear Linux Group,

I want to reach you and maybe someone have encountered similar problem with
LibreOffice Impress.

I am trying to make use of *Interaction *functionality of Impress to add
navigation through slides. Once I export to .pdf, interaction/navigation
does not work and I can not master the correct export settings.

A sample of .pdf presentation where *Interaction* works can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rmx0g3xlpy8ot9/OFSerp.pdf?dl=0

Top buttons with working Interactions are shown in the image:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4dryu1ch62pngk/Interaction_top_buttons.png?dl=0

I would like to have it done the very same way so Interactions work in .pdf
after the export. Anyone has encountered similar problem ? Any workarounds ?

I am using  LibreOffice Version: 6.2.5.2 (x64).

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Best regards,
Ivan