[Discuss] RISC-V roadshow

hi

I was at the RISC-V roadshow arranged by the Linux Foundation

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/risc-vboston2019/

earlier today.

It was a welcome break after the 2 years of non-technical business
conferences I have been attending for a change.
I started my MBA journey in 2016 when I had unfortunately not heard about
the RISC-V open-architecture development

It great to see a few companies already designing to the RISC-V
architecture, notably Microsemi, SiFive and WDC who were at the event.
I also see there is a Debian Port coming for this architecture
https://wiki.debian.org/RISC-V

I was wondering if anyone in the BLU Linux group is involved with the
RISC-V development.

Thanks and Regards
Mayuresh
https://bit.ly/lnkmmr