[Discuss] cron notifications to GUI front end

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 15:02:42 -0500
Derek Martin <invalid at pizzashack.org> wrote:

> That's not actually true, though it will take a little bit of hackery
> to make it work.

Yeah. You can hack the magic cookie and xauth, or dbus, or, well, it's
all hackery and while it might work it might not work as expected. Like
if you have multiple X servers running on one UID. But then, I may well
be overthinking it.

--
Rich Pieri